Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Operation

Hey

Well finally had my diagnosis of a Hernia and had my op Thursday and came home Friday. Hopefully this will be the end of my pain. Well i have more pain til i get healthy again and gym it with no pain lol.

I was scared and worried but it all went well, no hiccups just a long wait for the actual surgery on the day. Admission at 1.30pm and op ended up taking place at 6.50pm, very late. Two hours later i awoke in recovery. Feeling some pain but happy to be there lol.

So i have to rest up and take it easy for six weeks then hopefully back into life. I have been wearing my new dresses as my tummy is a little swollen and they are nice and loose, i will have to take pictures. One dress has small straps and i wore this to hospital, it is just weird i felt naked, not use to no sleeves but now it is great in this weather, nice and cool.

Well just thought i would give an update to show i am still around just had a different journey to take and hopefully be back to being me and being fit and healthy enjoying my new life.

4 comments:

Tina said...

So glad to hear it all went well Janice. I would have been anxious too.

Concentrate on healing and you will be back into a healthy life again in no time.

Mel. said...

I'm glad it all went well... Hope you have a speady recovery...

Martine (email: mdally@internode.on.net) said...

Glad things went okay and more importantly you finally worked out what was happening, it wont be long before you are back at the gym. I just ADORE mine, haven't done classes yet but doing cardio and weights and feeling great.

jmehaley said...

Thanks guys, i was soo scared but happy all is well. Hoping for a speedy recovery and cant wait to hit the gym. But i will be nervous lol. Glad you love it Martine.