Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WW On-Line Acheiver Photo Shoot

Wooo Hoo I was chosen to do the Weight Watchers On-line Achievers photo shoot. I cant wait, I am nervous but very excited. It will be a fun day i am sure, i was hoping to get an experience like this. So far the photos will just go on-line as a success story or if they are impressed maybe the mag but I am happy for either to happen.

Got my package details today and I have to be at Alexanandria by 8.30am , oh that will be an early day. Have to organise for hubby to be home to take kids to school or drop to a friends that day. I will have to leave up by about 7.00am to get there on time. I have cab charges in hand and details and will be counting down til Monday.

Oh I wonder what I will wear lol, i am sure it wont matter it will be great.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Mel. said...

congratulations Janine.... I hope it all goes well..

KARINA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KARINA said...

congrats Janice you deserve it.i have fell by the way side this year and have gain around 6 of the 23kg i had lost....Disappointing so its nice to see you are still at goal and going for the photo shoot good on you cheers karina from the ww boards

KARINA said...

HI JANICE READ YOUR STORY ON WW SITE AND THINK ITS GREAT THE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT YOU DROPPED WELL DONE AND YOU LOOK AMAZING GOOD FOR YOU CHEERS KARINA