Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 7, 2009

Maintenance

Hi

Well maintenance has been going well, at first i thought it was a head game, hard not to expect a loss on the scales. I was going to maintain a while then loose some more. Well the lat two weeks i lost a little and am aiming for a loss this week. Hoping to get to 65kg at some stage and that is 50% body weight lost and exactly half of me gone. Some days i think why bother lol then other days i think just a few more weeks. I have worked sooo hard for so long and deserve to take it a bit easier on myself. But i know i will do it.

I haven't adjusted my official points in the tracker but just eat the 4 less - 20 which is what i was on when i reached goal and see how that goes for 3-4 weeks then start maintaining properly by eating them all and see if i can maintain.

I feel sooo good this week, my PT killed me at the gym, made me do lots of sets of leg curls, leg extensions, then 50 Chin Ups, she really had it in for me that day lol lol. Then we did reverse leg curls - they were fun. We stirred each other, but all in all i needed that it really was great, i left feeling like the old fit me after having two weeks off with the school holidays. So last week was my first full week back at the gym and it was great. One instructor said look at you there is nothing left of you lol NEVER heard that before lol.

I also felt great cause i went summer clothes shopping bought a few tops, a dream pair of capri pants and board shirts BUT all were size 12 everything i tried on was a 12 and i had a teary moment in the change room as it really came to fruition that i have done what i set out to do - such a dream and it feels great.

I also took some new pictures and added one to the left of me today - At Goal.

Talk soon.

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Your new photo looks great! You are such an inspiration. Just wanted to say congratulations.

Mel. said...

your photo looks great Janice.

Kathiej said...

Hi Janice

Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog award wating for you at my blog



www.kathiejourney.com

Unknown said...

Hi Janice,
I am Louisbird on the ww site
what an inspiration. I read your comment to doina42 tonight on ww and you had this blog linked to your public profile. So I followed it here, hope you don't mind. I had read some of you ww comments before over the last few weeks but this one for me hit a note.

I am doing ww online only as it fits into my life style much better

I have a few questions I hope you would not mind answering. It is to do with your activity points. (with my food points everything is weighed and accounted for - I even serve my dinner on the scales, re- setting the scales between each food added to the plate - i neeeeeed to learn portion size so I am being very real about what goes in my mouth)

but activity for me is something I need to re learn and make sure it is always part of my life.

I understand if you don't want to answer my questions as we don't actually know each other.

But i was just wondering if in the beginning you set yourself an activity goal each week? I am aiming for 40 to 50 activity points each week and not eating them or saving or overeating my food points. with my activity points i only record the points i deliberately do each day - such as i have made time twice a week to do an 8km walk, plus 3 days a week I do a 2km walk up a horrid hill and back down - this is breath taking in more than the views lol but in the last two weeks it is already getting easier and eventually (when I fit into a sports bra and my boobs don't knock me out i plan to jog these routes - thus taking less time out of my day.

anyway I digress - the question was do you /did you aim for a activity point goal each week and if so what was it please? and have you always been part of a gym? ( I dont know if I want to join a gym - definitely not yet anyway!)

kind regards
I truly hope I have not offended in ANY way. I really have been inspired by your determination - so even if you do not have time or wish to answer such personal questions you have inspired me- I know by Christmas 2010 I WILL BE 1/2 THE WOMAN I AM NOW.
thank you.
Sonia