Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, July 12, 2009

♥~♥ AT GOAL - YEAH ♥~♥

Hi

Well today is the day i actually made my Weight Watchers goal weight - just under - phew lol.

I now weigh 67.6 KG yep you read it, just amazing. It is not the fact of reaching goal, i knew i would get there as i got close, just surreal still. I still am amazed i right down 76 instead of 67 as it just is not something easy to fathom. Having been in triple digits for years and before that in the nineties i just dont beleive it myself lol. Hubby now calls me skinny bitch lol. I told him when i started i would be happy to get to 75 BUT when i got to there i thought i can do this, just keep going and i can feel what it is like to be "Normal". I hate saying that but it is just weird.

I go to the shops and shop in "normal" shops, sometimes i still feel unworthy which is just bizzare. People there dont know where i have come from or what i weighed and it doesnt really matter. Just matters that i am smaller and healthier now.

I am blown away by comments but i know that will pass and life will go on. I just have to deal with maintenance and see how that goes. I have a personal goal to get 65kg which will make it 50% of my body weight gone but if i dont it doesnt matter. Just would be nice, i have still have wobbly bits lol. I am going to try and maintain for 3-4 weeks and go from there. I decided to chill and enjoy the school hols and not stress if i dont go to the gym for the two weeks, enjoy time with the kids then get back into routine.

I am going to Pink on Saturday with 3 girlfriends and we are going all out and staying in town. So it will be a bad weekend. I havent been bad for over a year lol. I am not going to go crazy and undo all my hard work but i am going to have a few drinks, go to a restaurant for tea and just enjoy myself. There is a gym, sauna, spa and lap pool at the hotel so we are going use that during the day and party at night. CANT WAIT. It was a birthday present from hubby but what an "At Goal" reward too.

I hope i can inspire others cause i am blown away myself. I have never tried to really loose this weight before and my head was just in the right space. It shows it can be done.

I will post an 'At Goal' picture soon.

3 comments:

KARINA said...

congrats janice im soooo happy for you... you have worked really hard well done...your amazing...im still plodding along but ill get there too eventually :)you inspire me enjoy the new life cheers karina

LellyJ said...

Congratulations, Janice. You are amazing. Enjoy your new life and the new you!! Thanks for sharing to inspire the rest of us.

New Blog Coming Soon said...

Hi Janice, WOW!!! I loved looking at your before and after pics! You have really inspired me. Congratulations on making your Goal. Thanks for being so motivational. XO
Bec