Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feelings

Hi

Well i haven't been blogging as usual, though i said i would start again. Just soo busy these days.

Son was sick, now daughter sick and it is the last day of the school term. I was hoping to do my last chance work out at the gym lol and hit the shops, i miss that adrenalin. Oh well i am going to try and go tonight and or tomorrow morning for the 8.30am combat class. Then will take a break during the holidays and chill. See how that goes.

I have 900 grams to get to my Weight Watchers goal weight and it just seems surreal still, i go to the shops and try size 12 and 14 clothes and they fit but it still is hard to believe i weigh so little and i am so much fitter and love the gym lol. I bought a size 12 denim skirt yesterday for summer lol. Not sure if it is too short so i am pondering but it was on sale lol. Might blog a picture of that lol.

I have been working hard the days i have been to the gym even did some jogging on the tready and a few 30 minute stints on the cross trainer and i used to hate that machine lol But i really think it helps with the losses and just thought i would shake things up, something different.

I have been soo positive and happy but feeling a bit overwhelmed when people comment about my stats. I don't know why lately i get the feeling people don't believe my losses, sometimes i dont beleive it. But i know i have been working hard at the gym and they are what they are. But it is no biggie as i am happy, healthier and now that is a fact.

I pondered joining a WW meeting for my last 7kg then i thought why i haven't been going all this time and have been successful and i don't need to get LTM as i don't really like the thought of meetings. Though sometimes i wished i did go to meetings from the start but i HATE crowds have panic attacks - that are actually getting better but mainly just didn't join for that reason alone. I would have liked to have gone and shared this journey and also be helped and help others in hindsight if i could stand the crowds of course lol but i just love the Weight Watchers boards and get lots of support there so i thought i would just carry on as i was.

I THINK it has something to do with getting so much attention being so close to goal lol. I am happy and so i should be but like i said maybe just feeling overwhelmed. Not use to soo much attention. I bought a new tighter shirt for the gym as mine are all too big and get caught in my arms when i try and punch in combat class or lift the weights in pump lol and thought i should splurge. Mind you i found a pretty one at good old Best and Less lol. Well i was in the change room at the gym and one lady that i talk to said OMG look at you - you look awesome. That new shirt shows off your great figure lol. Then she went and told a few ladies in the class and they all came out to look. I was flattered just embarrassed so maybe it takes a bit of getting use to and that will blow over lol. The girls at my gym from day one have been soo supportive, helpful and proud of my efforts. I cant praise them enough both staff and members.

Well like i said i have been working hard this week and will see what the scales reveal Monday.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Martine (email: mdally@internode.on.net) said...

Janice, I can imagine getting so much attention is probably hard, I think people are just so impressed with your stats, I know how hard you work at the gym, be proud of your achievements, it is no easy feat losing 60+ kilos, well done.

Martine